Saturday, July 2, 2011

Oops I did it again...

I am a terrible blogger!  That being said, I have been pretty busy, have been in a fibro flare up as well so haven'tn had the energy or presence of mind to post.

 I've finally started crafting again, yay!  I've been having so much fun with it, and want to share a picture of my latest work, it's based on a couple of pictures I took at the Oregon coast.  It is roughly 6x9 inches , quilted then beaded.  It was time consuming but oh so fun!


I'm making another one based on a picture my daughter took of Hanauma Bay in Hawaii, it's about the same size.  I've also been working on some quilted postcards, and other miscellaneous crafting.  Of course, pacing myself as much as I can remember to do.  I'm hoping to be able to make some of these mini beaded quilts to sell on Etsy.

Well, that's all that's exciting around here.

Ciao!
Tonya

1 comment:

Unknown said...

This is just beautiful! I love the colors. It must have been a lot of work. I love looking at others peoples quilting, but don't have the patience to do it myself!