Monday, January 12, 2009

I'm back - New Listings and Huge Sale!

Well, I'm back from my small hiatus. Just to update on our New Years issue - the basement will have to be stripped and rebuilt-out to be a habitable area. The insurance will not pay for any of it. It's not a covered event, not even a coverage we could have purchased if we had wanted to. So, now to better topics....I'm working hard on being positive and trying to earn extra money through Etsy to fix up our basement. Here are some of my most recent listings, all vintage buttons:










Mention this blog in the notes to sellers portion of purchase and your shipping within the US is free, shipping outside the US will be discounted by the US shipping amount. Buy 2 items save 10% and receive free US shipping, buy 3 items get 1 free (equal or lower price) and free US shipping. Remember, mention you saw it on this blog to get the sale prices. Sale ends Jan. 31, 2009.

That's all for today!

Best wishes,

Tonya

No comments: