Saturday, November 15, 2008

A Whole Lotta Nothin

I've been feeling exhausted the last few days so I've been laying around like a sloth! I've essentially ignored my Etsy account except for the sale I had Thursday which I shipped Friday. Other than that I've been a couch potato!

So tonight I am trying to decide what I want to make for my Etsy site. I want to have some handmade items as well as my vintage buttons and patterns. I just have so many interests and 'hobbies' that I can't decide which one to pursue... So I probably will dabble for a while in all except jewelry as there is so much gorgeous jewelry out there that is far superior to anything I could make in a timely manner. I will let you all know what I decide when it happens. In the mean time, I would like to leave you some personal favorites on Etsy (see sidebar)

That's all for now,

Tonya (Ellesbelle)

No comments: