Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Pajama Day

Did you ever have one of those days when you felt kind of blah and didn't want to do anything except lay around and nap and watch movies? That was me today. Don't know why, but it was actually a productive pajama day. I finished a needle case that has been laying unfinished for sometime now, I finished a felt flower that I've wanted to get done for a week and I listed a few sets of buttons on Etsy early this morning and later this afternoon. I'm currently working on a pin cushion and have recently finished a needle holder and pot holder out of recycled sweaters that I recycled/upcycled by turning them into wool felt.

I'm also experimenting with beading and felt to see what I can come up with. I will post some pics tomorrow as I'm too tired tonight.

Until next time...
Tonya

No comments: