Thursday, November 6, 2008

Early morning post

Good morning everyone! I am still up due to a very late nap. I just listed some buttons on Etsy. They are beautiful, wish I had more space and money to keep all of these lovelies! Here are links to myEtsy.
If you have a chance, you should take a peek. I am having a special that is only through my blog. If you purchase 2 items and mention my blog, I will pay for the shipping....that's right, free shipping! (sorry, this is only to the USA so I will deduct that much from international shipping for a discount)

Here are a couple of other great items I found:

This is what you can do with some vintage earrings like shelialk did


These beautiful earrings are post earrings made from vintage buttons, not sure how though. You'll have to ask Shelialk!

Now here is an eco friendly version of a swiffer mop pad!

This is a great idea and is designed by Tiffanysdesigns

Ok, I know I already featured jewelry a few days ago, but today is pretty random and this next one is eco-friendly too! This is a fabulous necklace by MaZiaH.

It's hemp and a blue sea shell! All I want for Christmas is...... :)

There is so much talent on Etsy, you have to see it for yourself!

Tata for now.....
Tonya

No comments: