Monday, November 10, 2008

Overdue Post - New Items on Etsy

Sorry, I am very overdue for a post! I've been so sleepy the last few days that I totally forgot!

Here are my latest items on EtsyThese are my favorite buttons to date. They are Mother of Pearl, dyed blue, and are gears or flowers, depending on how you look at them. Since I used to be a Mechanical Engineer, they are gears to me. Beautiful blue, smooth and shiny. You can find them here



These are doily pattern magazines from the 60's. Patterns include crocheting, knitting, and tatting. They are in great vintage shape and have great doily patterns. You can see the listing here.

I am also working on some handmade items for my shop including items made from felted unwanted wool sweaters (upcycled). Some other sewing items, possibly some potholders and dishcloths. There are a few other items I am working on but not sure if the details will be worked out in time.

I also have hundreds of other vintage buttons and sewing patterns, also some more sewing items, magazines and vintage kitchen items I may put up.

Well, that's all for tonight. I am wiped out and need to some rest .

Until next time,
Tonya

No comments: